Thursday, May 22, 2014

Things I've missed

Our life has been astoundingly crazy the past couple of months. Before that, it was just too busy. We are taking steps to regain a new sense of normalcy. 

In the midst of all of this, I've been thinking about things I've missed doing (or seeing) because of the business of life (or lack of planning.)

Do you ever think back to things you used to do and wonder why you're not doing them anymore?

Maybe it's time for us all to take a step back from the urgent things that are always demanding our attention, and focus on the important things.

Here is a short list of things I've missed. I hope we add them back into our life this summer!

Strawberry shortcake with real whipped cream

Fireworks

Lazy walks through the woods

Watching the fireflies

Sitting on the porch swing

Evenings spent with friends

Listening to a river flow, or waves lap at the beach



What do you miss? 



No comments:

Post a Comment